Understanding VerteSea Liquid Organic Seaweed
VerteSea is designed to integrate with nature’s own soil processes. VerteSea combines with earth’s bionetwork to provide healthy high-yielding plant growth. At the same time VerteSea feeds and protects healthy soil, earthworms and soil micro-organisms through a supply of natural, enzyme-enriched nutrients.
A healthy productive soil contains billions of micro-organisms which break down minerals, feed on dead plant and animal materials, break down proteins, sugars, fatty substances, starches, cellulose etc, and liberate carbon dioxide, nitrogen, phosphorous, and other minerals in a plant available form.
It was Sir Albert Howard in the 1940’s who stated that although science was being subdivided into different categories such as chemical, botanical, physical etc, this could not be applied to agriculture as it was beyond the capacity of the individual plant to sustain its life processes in separate phases. The plant eats, drinks, breathes, sleeps, digests, grows, sickens, suffers or recovers, and reacts to all its surroundings in the course of twenty-four hours and none of its operations can be carried on apart from all the others.
- A specially formulated combination of natural seaweed.
- Healthier, calmer livestock, lower vet bills and higher production.
- Provides a range of fertilising elements.
- Minimises loss from leaching.
- Maximises nutrient uptake and efficiency.
- Activates and improves enzymatic activity both in the plant and the soil.
- Assists plants recover from stress related set backs. Healthy plants are more resistant to pest attack.
- Healthy soil micro-organisms colonise root systems and produce enzymes and natural anti-biotics to protect plant root systems from pathogens.